New property listed in Dunbar, Vancouver West

New property listed in Dunbar, Vancouver West
I have listed a new property at 3737 21ST AVE W in Vancouver.
The world-known Vancouver west-side Dunbar neighbourhood finally has a home for you. This exceptionally well maintained 5 bedroom 4 bathroom home has it all, spacious bedrooms, ample living space for the family in the two living rooms, open dining room for entertaining, all with bountiful natural light coming through generous size windows. It's the little touches of detail that make the difference; like your roomy jacuzzi tub in the large master bedroom ensuite, exquisite maple railing and cast iron stairs design complemented by maple floors throughout the main floor. This is a rare opportunity to find a home like this, in the school catchment everyone wants to be in- Queen Elizabeth Elementary and the famous Lord Byng Secondary. Don't wait, make your move today.


How Realtors Help

Buying or selling a home could be a complicated and stressful process. Learn about all the things that a Realtor can help you in achieving your dreams.

Can I Afford it?

Get an idea of what you are able to afford using our handy mortgage calculator


Sign-up for More

Sign up now and receive tips onbuying or selling your home, and also gain access to an enhanced experience on my website.

Sign-up Free Log in Now
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.