Offered at only $1,239,000
14670 112 Avenue, Surrey : Boliver Heights
Now's your chance to finally own a house like you see on TV and film in the quiet suburbs where the kids can go outside and play while you tend to your garden, as the sun sets upon the water. This is the fantastic six years new 6 Bedroom and 5 Bathroom house sitting on top of the hill overlooking amazing views of the Fraser River and mountains in the highly sought after North Surrey's Boliver Heights you have been searching for! The house has a very well thought out floor plan clearly defining spaces for play, work, family, and eating over 3 spacious floors. Storing toys won't be a problem ever again.
Trying to find space to do work or watch over your children do homework is a thing of the past. Not enough closet space for you? Not going to happen with this house! Need a Man-cave or media room to get away? With this basement you'll have enough room for both and more! This home on the hill is as central as you can get while retaining your privacy in the peaceful, family-oriented neighbourhood.
Outside you'll be steps away from Bon Accord Creek in Invergarry Bike Park, few minutes walk from Ellendale Elementary School, and a very short 5 minute drive to Guildford Secondary, Mary Jane Shannon Elementary & Ecole Riverdale Elementary Schools. Nearby conveniences include Holly Park & Swimming Pools, many restaurants, stores, and quick access to Central Surrey and highways to Downtown Vancouver and south of the border. This home has the features and amenities you're looking for with pricing that makes perfect sense. Don't miss out before someone else grabs your dream home!
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5, 2 Ensuites
- 3,618 sqft House
- 4,709 sqft Lot
- Large Private Covered Patio
- 2 Car Attached Garage
- Built 2011
- Mastefully maintained
- Spectacular Views of the Fraser River and Mountains, can see fireworks!
- Fully finished basement with separate entrance
- Bon Accord Creek & Invergarry Bike Park; Holly Park and Swimming Pools
- Close to restaurants, groceries, and stores, including Shopper's Drug Mart
- Guildford Secondary School
- Ellendale Elementary School. Mary Jane Shannon Elementary School, Ecole Riverdale Elementary School
- Central location away from busy streets
- Family Oriented neighbourhood
- Quick drive to highways leading to Metro Vancouver and USA
14670 112 Avenue
|Purchase Amount:||Down Payment:|
|Interest Rate:||%||Payment Interval:|
|Mortgage Term (Years)|
|Closing Costs ($):||Closing Costs (%):|
For Private Viewings Call
Nick Chen PREC
Can I Afford it?
Get an idea of what you are able to afford using our handy mortgage calculatorCalculate